Tuesday 25 January 2011

Blinking itunes, any help out there?

A few months ago I changed my laptop for a netbook. Since then I've been trying to get itunes to register all my musict on my new computer.

There are a number of albums I've downloaded from CD that it won't recognise on the new comp and a few albums that I purchased years ago, that it won't recognise now either. This is annoying me. I don't want to buy all this stuff again and I can't load my back up as it's all on CD-ROMs and my new net book doesn't have a CD drive.

I've tried a number of things, including transferring my library from my old lappy to my new one using a data stick but it still doesn't want to do it.

If anyone knows what I'm on about and can help, I'd greatly appreciate it. All the titles of the songs are in my new library but there's a ! next to them and it says something like - can't find the location of this song.

I just want all my music back without having to buy an external CD drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment