Saturday 5 February 2011

I love my tassimo

There are many gadgets I love. My blackberry, my ereader, my laptop (obviously), my ds. I am a gadget kind of person but I really love my tassimo coffee maker.

I love coffee. I only have one coffee a day but I do love it. I didn't use to be a hot drinker kind of person but after my first pregnancy, I changed. after that, on the way into work, I used to call into Starbucks and get a caramel machiatto. Then they shut that starbucks down. I was sad.

However, months later, for my birthday, rob got me a Tassimo. Everyone who has coffee from it loves it. My mum and dad who only drink black coffee, love the starbucks blend. The two midwives and the paramedic who came out during little m's birth loved it. My friend who hates coffee loves it!

I have my caramel machiatto back. I can put an extra shot of expresso in it, just the way I like it, and still have the caramel sauce on the top like Starbucks. The whole drink costs less than £1 a go. Much better value than an actual Starbucks. And the best thing is, it's here. I don't have to travel 20 miles and get tempted by all the yummy Starbucks food. It's a win win situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment