Friday 8 April 2011

The curse of the sunny weather

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm the only person in the world who doesn't really like the sunny weather? I prefer winter clothes, long dark nights and snow or rain or wind. You know, the kind of weather that people describe as bad. I like that weather.

Bad weather to me is the kind that can burn you and can give you heat or sun stroke. I always have to take time off work during the spring. I think I get SAD but at the opposite time of year to everyone else.

I don't like having to worry about whether my girls will get sunburnt.

That's about it really. I don't see the point of going on about it because there's nothing I can do but sit tight for autumn and go ice skating every so often. It would be nice to know I wasn't the only freak in the world, secretly wishing that it might just rain tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment